Radiesse 0.8 Syringe 0.8 ml
(MINIMUM ORDER QUANTITY 10 PIECES)
Prices are bespoke and depend on the order quantity, please contact us directly to get your specific quote
RADIESSE 0.8ml is a cosmetic treatment that helps reshape and add volume to the skin. It consists of a micro-implant made of calcium hydroxyapatite (CaHA) microspheres, which are suspended in a biodegradable liquid gel.
• Improves jaw and chin contours by enhancing symmetry and prominence
• Brightens the face by correcting marionette lines, deep wrinkles, nasolabial folds, and corners of the mouth
• Reduces nose irregularities and bumps
• Restores volume to sunken cheeks
Before the procedure, a doctor will apply an anesthetic cream to the treated area to minimize discomfort. Following treatment, patients may experience temporary swelling or redness that typically resolves within a few hours to 1-2 days. Patients can resume their normal activities immediately.
Composition of Radiesse 0.8ml:
• 1 vial
• 2 needles (27 G 1/2 – 0.36 x 19 mm)
• Calcium Hydroxyapatite (CaHA)
This product is a medical device and should only be used by a trained professional. It is crucial to consult a professional before undergoing any treatment.