Radiesse 0.8 Lido Syringe 0.8 ml
(MINIMUM ORDER QUANTITY 10 PIECES)
Prices are bespoke and depend on the order quantity, please contact us directly to get your specific quote
RADIESSE 0.8ml with lidocaine is a skin-plumping micro implant made of CaHA micro-spheres, also known as calcium hydroxyapatite, that effectively act within a biodegradable liquid gel.
• Improves the symmetry and prominence of the jaw and chin contours
• Corrects marionette lines, deep wrinkles, nasolabial folds, and corners of the mouth, brightening the face
• Reduces irregularities and bumps of the nose
• Restores the volume of sunken cheeks
How to use Radiesse 0.8ml with lidocaine:
The doctor will apply an anesthetic cream on the treated area to numb it. Some effects, such as swelling or redness, may occur as a result of the treatment, but they usually last from a few hours to 1-2 days. After your session, you will be able to resume your activities immediately.
Composition of Radiesse 0.8ml with lidocaine:
• 1 phial
• 2 needles (27 G 1/2 – 0.36 x 19 mm)
• Calcium Hydroxyapatite (CaHA)
• Lidocaine: 0.3%
This medical device does not require a prescription, but it is imperative to consult a professional trained in using this product before any treatment.