Fillmed Art filler Lips Syringes 2x1ml
(MINIMUM ORDER QUANTITY 10 PIECES)
Prices are bespoke and depend on the order quantity, please contact us directly to get your specific quote
Filorga® Art Filler Lips is a hyaluronic acid filler that offers volumizing properties ideal for correcting the dynamic area of the lips and restoring facial volume. It has a soft texture that’s perfect for fine and superficial wrinkles and contours the borders of the lips. Its filling potential makes it best for medium and deep wrinkles.
Filorga® Art Filler Lips from the Filler Medical range contains lidocaine to ensure increased comfort during treatment. The ingredients are of the highest quality and free of allergenic components, making it safe to use and suitable for all skin types.
The product has no records of granulomas or inflammatory nodules for over 18 months.
The injection is done into the upper layer of the dermis and is suitable for:
• Filling fine and superficial wrinkles,
• Reshaping the lip contours,
• Increasing lip volume,
• Treating wrinkles around the mouth,
• Rehydrating the lips,
• Correcting disproportionate upper or lower lip size.
Hyaluronic Acid: 25 mg/ml
2 x 1ml prefilled syringe
Needles: 2 x 27G 1/2
• Hypersensitivity to any of the components,
• Skin infection near the site of injection,
• Patients susceptible to keloid formation,
• Pregnant or lactating women,
• Allergy or anaphylaxis,
• Bleeding disorders,
• Autoimmune disorders,
• Antibiotic therapy.